Monday, May 26, 2014

learn, learn and re-learn

I am traveling, which means that, in general, I have to make do.
This time I am in france, and I have to figure out a new flour recipe.
My usual recipe of tapioca, sorghum, rice, corn starch, and coconut is just not possible to make here.
I went to the organic store, trying to find some xanthan Gum to make crepes, and other baked goods.
I could not find any.
I ended up getting some on the internet and had it delivered in express. Everyone in my family is expecting that I have answers to every gluten free baking issues they have. I do appreciate that they are trying really hard to satisfy the food requirements, but sadly, i don't have all the answers that they expect me to have.

I wonder how chestnut flour is going to compare to other flours. We shall see.
I am baking something in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment